Thursday, April 30, 2015

City Lights

 One thing that first time visitors must do when travel to New York is to explore this city that never sleeps in the night time. People say New York City shines brightly at night and I couldn't agree more. I can see lights everywhere. Especially in Times Square. Exploring Times Square sounds very touristy and overrated but I want to do it anyway. Why? Truthfully admitted, I am a big fan of Hollywood films since I was a kid and Times Square has been featured in thousands of films! Therefore, I told myself if I visit New York I have to see Times Square with my own eyes. Of course, I've heard many negative comments about Times Square from New Yorkers. They said it was the last place they want to go and how they find it annoying when they are in a hurry and get stuck in the middle of tourists who trying to see and take a photos of everything. Lucky me, I went there very late at night so didn't experience any of that. Hence, I have a chance to take a couple of photos of famous theaters, spectacular neon signs and giant LED screens illuminated the night sky of New York. 
I started off the night walk at Rockefeller Center. It's epic!
Famous ice rink at Rocketfeller Center.
A home to famous Broadway theatres
Wearing DVF Sweater Dress and skirt
Radio city music hall
Chinese New Year Window Display at Sak Fifth Avenue

Empire State Building

 B’ Style Voyage
xx


19 comments:

  1. gorgeous pictures.

    Happy Friday
    Ewelina
    xoxox
    chiclifestyleofewelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos and I really like your outfit! Very different and cool :)
    xx Ama

    PHUCKITFASHION

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW. I love the photos. I hope that I'll have chance to go there and see those views on my own :)

    lovelyforme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello lovely! Great pics form my beloved NYC!! I hope you enjoyed so much!! xx
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed taking this virtual night walk with you...awesome night photos btw! I know they're not easy to take.

    You look stunning! Red suits you....really such a fantastic outfit!

    I do agree with you, I mean if I went to NYC, I would love to see Time Square with my own eyes!

    thank you for sharing this and have a lovely weekend!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are thinking of visiting NYC, so this was a very timely post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting post. Beautiful pics!
    I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahh my home, there is nothing like it! Times Square is gorgeous, but it certainly does get crowded during rush hour. You must visit Soho, it is gorgeous!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post with beautiful photos of nyc
    i can't wait to go one day
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeouuuuuus pictures :)

    Bisous,
    Sandy.

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. really like your sweater and skirt together :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous photos and great outfit! Looks like an awesome trip.

    XO,
    Meagan
    BLOGLOVIN'
    Hearts of Gold Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. These pictures are gorgeous & I love the skirt under the sweater dress! <3

    xx
    http://www.oliviaemily.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Time Square is my favorite place in New York, I will be in this fabulous city in November ! Lovely photo :)

    ReplyDelete