Thursday, April 4, 2013

1st Anniversary Celebration L'Officiel

L'Officiel hosting its 1st year anniversary celebration party at Zen Gallery, 29 March 2013. I have always appreciate the beauty of fashion and art, so it was kindda great to see how L'Officiel Thailand team has achieved so far! Therefore, I would like to dedicate this post to my favourite fashion magazine and take this opportunity to congratulate L'Officiell Thailand for its 1st  year Anniversary! I've been a fan of the magazine and Khun Pop Kampol L'Officiel Thailand's fashion editor.

 Highlight of the night was Rubin Singer first ever fashion show in Thailand. Rubin Singer has been working with many world famous celebrities including Beyonce, Lucy Liu, Alicia Keys, and Glenn Close.

Just a bit about my outfit, since the theme was glamour, I glammed up the look  wearing Topshop silver sequin dress and paired it with sparkling bangle, Vivienne Westwood shinny armour ring and the gray clutch. See more pictures of the fashion show and my outfit below.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 
 
 
 
  
 
Chompoo Araya L'OFFICEL cover girl, April issue

 
 
Credit: Hipking.com
 
 

 B's Outfits
Sequin Dress: Topshop
Bangle: Siam Square
Armour Ring: Vivienne Westswood
Clutch: Oroton, Central Worl Plaza
Shoes: Topshop

Have a great Friday! 


xx
B' Style Voyage

No comments:

Post a Comment